The SEBO AUTOMATIC X Series vacuum cleaners are the most advanced upright vacuum in the world. The power head features a state-of-the-art electronic controller that senses the resistance against the brush roller against floor. Depending on the resistance measured, the AUTOMATIC X will adjust the brush height to provide proper cleaning to whatever surface you wish to clean. In addition, the controller alerts worn brushes, full bags, and even auto-disables the vacuum to prevent damage to the motor and belt in the event of clogs.
All SEBO vacuums are manufactured with the highest standards and are backed by a manufacturer's 5 Year Parts, Motor, and Labor Warranty in addition to AlerG's own 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Each model is engineered and manufactured in Germany and uses SEBO's extremely convenient changing bags that can be upgraded to S-Class and HEPA filters for allergy sufferers.
3-Step Filtration Technology:
- Heavy-Duty, Easy-Load Bags: Bagless vacuums might seem more cost-effective and convenient, but every allergy sufferer knows that for premium results vacuums require heavy-filtration bags. SEBO offers top-fill, three and four-layer bags that capture virtually all dirt and prevent the dirt from recycling into your air. A vacuum should assist in conquering allergies and not spread them around the house.
- S-Class Microfilters & HEPA Microfilters (optional): Schwebstoff Filters are made of electrostatically charged microfibers, which attract and capture dust particles that might otherwise be left uncaptured by bagless vacuums. 99.9% of particles 0.3 microns in diameter. SEBO also offers HEPA Microfilters that capture a minimum of 99.97% of airborne matter as small as 0.3 microns in diameter.Each HEPA filter come with an additional four-layer Ultra-Bag that provides high-efficiency pre-filtration to extend the life of the HEPA filter and maximize airflow.
- Exhaust Filter: Air exiting the vacuum motor is filtered for added protection against releasing dust.
Instant-Use Wand + Suction Hose:
Both tools can be accessed very easily and are always ready for use. Precision cleaning is no longer a hassle thanks to the convenience of the wand. Combined together, the wand and hose have an lengthy 8 feet of vacuuming range. The want and hose are ideal for cleaning furniture, staircases, tricky corners, and car interiors. An optional 9-foot extension hose is available, which creates a total hose length of 15 feet.
Low 5.5" Profile:
The SEBO AUTOMATIC X Series lays flat to make cleaning the gap under beds extremely convenient. This low-profile design makes for easy storage as well.
Automatic Height Adjustment:
The on-board electric controller adjusts the power head up or down depending on the resistance the brush head senses. For hardwood floors, the power head is lowered. For carpets, the power head is raised. A hidden sealing strip behind the brush improves hardwood floor cleaning performance by channeling airflow and preventing debris kickback.
- Brush Adjustment Indicator: Upward and downward movement of the power head are indicated by green lights. Optimal cleaning height is achieved when the lights are off.
- Brush Obstruction Light with Automatic Shut Off: If the brush roller is obstructed, a red "check brush" light quickly flashes and the brush roller is immediately turned off. This safety measure prevents the motor and brush head from being damaged in the event of a clog.
- Worn Brush Light: A "check brush" light also flashes when the roller's bristles are worn down, leading to subpar brushing performance.
- Stationary Use Light:When stationary and upright, the AUTOMATIC X will adjust the power head upward to the height necessary to disengage the spinning brush roller from the floor. However, thick, plush carpets can cause an issue and remain in contact with the brush head even when the brush head is lifted as high as possible. In this event, a Stationary Use Light will shine red in this instance, signaling you to tilt the vacuum backward until the brush head is raised above the carpet pile.
- Bag Full or Clog Light with Automatic Shut Off: When a full bag, a clog in the airflow pathway, or an excessively dirty microfilter is detected, a red "bag full or clog" light turns on. After 30 seconds, the vacuum is automatically shut off to prevent overheating and motor damage from a lack of adequate airflow.
Combination Carrying Handle with Rotating Cord Hook
The carrying handle lets you pick up and transport the AUTOMATIC X with ease. The unique handle with integrated rotating cord hook lets you quickly unwind the power cord.
On-Board, Full-Size Tools:
A concealed crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstrey nozzle are stored on-board. This minimizes the chance of losing tools and makes transportation of the complete system worry-free.
Large Filter Bag:
The large 1.4 gallon filter bag means long filter bag life. Larger bags allow for more airflow, which is good for the long-term durability of the motor.
Lifetime Belt Warranty:
The highly durable belt will last year after year and is covered by a lifetime warranty - a statement not many other companies offer.
The extra-long power cord reduces the number of electrical outlet chances needed during extended use.
Two Power Head Widths:
The AUTOMATIC X4 is 12 inches wide with a cleaning path of 10.5 inches and one-sided edge cleaning.
The AUTOMATIC X5 is 15 inches wide and offers a 14.5-inch cleaning path and two-sided edge cleaning.
The clog removal door, brush, and replaceable hard floor "sealing strip" are easy to access for replacing or cleaning.