The Gruene Steam Cleaning System doubles as both a mop and handheld cleaner. It is the perfect answer to your household steam cleaning needs!
If it is floors you are tackling, simply fill the water tank, and seconds later steam is at your fingertips. Using steam means that you can toss out that bulky, messy, mop and bucket and trade it in for a better way to clean. Never again will you barricade the kitchen while you wait for floors to dry, when you use Gruene Steam the floors practically dry as you go. If you have children and pets you will love that Gruene Steam is chemical free system.
Perhaps one of the most unique and innovative features of the Gruene Steam Mop and Hand Cleaner is its ability to convert to a hand steamer. Unlock and remove the center section, and viola! The Gruene Steam Hand Steamer comes with 10 attachments. When attached to the hand steamer these tools make even the toughest jobs a breeze.
Take for instance the Garment attachment, this tool can be used to steam the wrinkles out of clothes, lift stains off mattresses, and even remove wallpaper. The small, large, and angled nylon brushes can be used for anything from removing stains and mildew from tile or grout to cleaning countertops and sinks.
Don’t forget, steam is nature’s disinfectant so when you use Gruene Steam you sanitize as you clean!
Deluxe Attachment Tool Set:
- Squeegee Hand Tool: Designed to make quick work of cleaning windows and mirrors.
- Garment Hand Tool: Great for taking wrinkles out of clothes and curtains. It also works great for sanitizing furniture.
- Nylon Brush Set: Inclues three brushes to handle most of your cleaning needs. The large brush provides great coverage for scrubbing tile and grout lines. The triangle and detail head are perfect for tight spaces.
- Wire Brush: Makes short work of cleaning golf clubs. Designed to take the elbow grease out of those really tough jobs.
- Scraper Nozzle: Perfect for removing wallpaper.
- DirectJet Nozzle: Shoots out a strong jet of steam. Great for hard to reach areas and tough spots.
- Color: Hunter Green and Black
- Size: 46in H x 7in W x 11in at Map Head
- Voltage: 120V
- Watts: 1500W
- Cord Length: 20 Feet
- Tank Capacity: 470 mL (15.89 fl oz)
- Weight: 8 lbs (Total); 3lbs (Hand Steamer)
- Heat Up Time: 30 seconds
- Operating Time: 8 - 12 minutes (Continuous Per Tank)
|Manufacturer||Austin Baccus Co.|