Sleep - Relaxation - Wellness Sound Card Included!
Sleep better with natural, clinically proven sound therapy.
The Sound Oasis Sound Therapy System S-650-01 is a next generation sound conditioner that delivers an unmatched therapeutic sound experience.
Featuring clinically proven sounds from world renowned doctors and the world's finest authentic nature sounds, the S-650-01 blocks out irritating noises, helps circumvent tinnitus discomfort and creates a soothing atmosphere so users fall asleep easier, get higher quality sleep, enhance concentration, and feel more alert and comfortable throughout the day!
The S-650-01 incorporates the world's only "sound card" technology which enables users to change sound themes by simply inserting a new memory card containing 12 different sounds.
The S-650-01 features; extra long, high fidelity sounds for exceptional sound realism, a backlit alarm clock allows users to wake to a buzzer or any sound, our patented Sleep EnhancementÂ® technology that slows down sound playback to lull users to sleep, a multi-position timer (with 4 selections: continuous, 30, 60, and 90 minutes),a unique "gradual off" volume reduction feature for a peaceful decrease in sound volume, a headphone/speaker pillow jack, a one-touch off/ resume button that stops the unit or repeats your last played sequence, and an omnidirectional reflective speaker that projects sound from the back of the unit for rich, deep sound.
The S-650-01 can be powered by 4 "AA" batteries (not included) for portability or by the included AC adapter for convenient use at home or the office. environment possibilities
- Plays 24 amazingly soothing sounds with our next generation, higher fidelity sound reproduction.
- Includes: 12 Sleep/Relax/Wellness sounds with 6 authentic nature sounds + 6 clinically proven therapy sounds from world renowned doctors, PLUS a BONUS Spa Retreat sound card.
- 5 titles currently available:
- Sleep/Relax/Wellness (included)
- Spa Retreat (included)
- Ear Therapy (optional)
- Nature Journey (optional)
- Sleep Sounds for Baby (optional)
- World's only sound card technology for changing sound themes. 4 titles currently available:Â
Ear Therapy (optional);Â
Spa Retreat (optional);Â
Nature Journey (optional).
- Clinically proven therapy sounds from world renowned doctors for superior results.
- Backlit alarm clock (variable brightness) - wake to sound or buzzer.
- Patented Sleep EnhancementÂ® technology lulls users to sleep.
- 4 position timer: continuos, 30, 60, 90 min. plus continuous with gentle off.
- Pause/Resume automatically replays same sound session.
- Headphone/Sleep pillow jack.
- Powered by 4 "AA" batteries (not included) for portability or AC adapter (included).
- Includes: 1 sound therapy system, 1 Sleep/Relaxation/Wellness sound card and AC adapter.
Sleepâ€¢Relaxationâ€¢Wellness Sound Card Included!
Your Sound OasisÂ® advances the science of sound therapy by incorporating clinically proven sound therapy sounds developed by Dr. Lee Bartel, an internationally acclaimed music and health expert. From his years of research, Dr. Bartel has helped millions of people sleep better, relax easier and think more effectively. Dr. Bartel has taken that research and developed six (6) sound therapy sounds exclusively for Sound Oasis (Energy Chimes, Tranquility, Alpha Clouds, Sleep Surf, Delta Voyage and Dream Echoes).
Your Sound OasisÂ® also incorporates six (6) authentic digital recordings of our most popular nature sounds that were recorded in the wild by the world's foremost nature recorder, for the most realistic sound available. (Ocean Surf, Gentle Rain, Stream, White Noise, Forest and Thunderstorm).
- Ocean Surf -- Ocean surf provides a calm rhythm that helps you drift off to sleep or creates a relaxing oceanside environment.
- Gentle Rain -- A gentle rainfall provides a peaceful setting for relaxation and sleep. The shower sound is particularly good at masking higher toned background sounds.
- Stream -- A rippling mountain stream helps you unwind and creates an excellent background sound for daily activities in the home or at the offi ce.
- White Noise -- The steady fl ow of a cascading waterfall is perfect as a 'natural white noise' for masking unwanted background sounds.
- Forest -- Peaceful songbirds take you to a secluded forest for relaxation or contemplation.
- Thunderstorm -- Unwind to the exhilarating, but soothing sound of distant thunder as gentle rain falls upon a remote lake.
- Energy Chimes -- A slowed down chorus of crickets resonating in the BETA brainwave range blend with slow moving chimes (also in the BETA range). The combination is an atmosphere that sounds like a relaxing summer evening on the deck, but has an inherent BETA energizing effect - resulting in a focused state of mind.
- Tranquility -- The calming and delicately rhythmic sounds of a xylophone combined with ALPHA brainwave entrainment (8 hz) achieve deep relaxation.
- Alpha Clouds -- A soothing harp activates ALPHA brainwave patterns to promote a healthy, enjoyable state of relaxation.
- Sleep Surf -- Ocean Surf combined with musical pulsations at the 2 hz DELTA brainwave range create an effective sleep inducing environment.
- Delta Voyage -- Rhythmic white noise with dense DELTA frequency entrainment (.5, 1 and 2 hz) coax your mind into a restful and rejuvenating sleep.
- Dream Echoes -- Echoing melodies with .25, .5,1 & 2 hz DELTA frequency entrainment encourage deep, restorative sleep. see our growing line of sound cards at
Dr. Bartel is a Professor of Music at the University of Toronto and Director of the Canadian Music Education Research Centre. His involvement in research in music and medicine includes rehabilitation of attention deficits, audiology and stress management. Dr. Bartel is the scientific designer of the internationally best-selling Music for Your Health series of recordings on the Solitudes label as well as the SonicAid series with Somerset Entertainment. Dr. Bartel's gold and platinum album work has achieved several Juno Award nominations. He is the author or senior editor of 16 books and technical research reports, author of chapters in 11 books, author of 64 refereed academic papers and publications, and well over a 100 other professional publications and presentations.