The Ladybug® Tekno 2350 is the highest-performing steam vapor system offered by Advanced Vapor Technologies, LLC. Equipped with TANCS® Technology standard, the Ladybug® Tekno 2350 also offers a self-monitoring "dry" steam generator. The water reservoir, separate of the boiler, is easily accessible and can be continuously filled to minimize downtime.
The digital display and included package of 10 attachments and 5 accessories make this Ladybug® a complete kit. The optional cart makes storage and transportation of this unit extremely easy. Forgo the use of harsh chemicals and use natural steam vapor technology with TANCS® to clean your home.
- 1. Continuous Fill: Increased safety and decreased downtime make the Ladybug® the ultimate steam cleaner.
- 2. Flexible Hose: Increased flexibility increases usability and range.
- 3. Steam Control Handle: 3 power settings make quick work of any job. Don't settle for steam cleaners that don't feature different settings and an on/off switch.
- 4. Digital Panel: Keep track of steam pressure and temperature with ease.
- 5. TANCS®: Sterilize cleaning surfaces while increasing product life without the addition of harsh chemicals.
- 6. Premium Accessory Kit: Each Ladybug® System includes 13 accessories (shown above). See below for more details!
- 7. Free Accessory Kit Upgrade: Each Ladybug® System purchased from AlerG comes with an additional accessory kit offered exclusively by AlerG. See below for more details!
- 8. Optional Trolley: The trolley makes the Ladybug® Tekno 2350 a portable steam cleaning station!
- 9. Warranty: Enjoy the comfort of an 8-year warranty on the boiler and a 3-year warranty on internal part. Conditions apply.
Patented TANCS® Technology
The Ladybug® XL 2300 is an EPA-registered non-chemical cleaning mechanism thanks to the combination of steam vapor and TANCS® upgrade. This same technology comes standard with the Ladybug Tekno 2350 Steam Vapor System. TANCS® is the key technology used in Ladybug® systems to eliminate harmful bacteria, viruses, and other unwanted microscopic scum. TANCS® stands for Thermo Accelerated Nano Crystal Sanitation and takes advantage of natural impurities in municipal tap water. The TANCS® Processor transforms these natural impurities into nano crystals that are then heated in the boiler. Once these crystals have passed through the boiler, the crystals are accelerated through the ladybug® hose along with the steam. This combination of high temperature steam and nano crystals targets cell membranes and quickly destroys the neighboring germs. Though this combination extremely lethal for bacteria an viruses, it is perfectly safe to use around children and pets!
Each Ladybug® system is equipped with Continuous-Fill Technology, which allows users to safely add more water without having to let the system cool down. The reservoir is not heated and is easily accessible from the top of the system. There is no downtime when water is added and no chance of overfilling the boiler and burning yourself. This setup results in quick startup times and makes cleaning the home an extremely quick and convenient task.
Low-quality steamers can only be refilled when the system fully cools down. This construction require users to wait for the water reservoir to be heated every time it is refilled, which wastes time. Ladybug® construction separates the boiler and reservoir as shown.
Complete Steam-Cleaning Station (Free $30 Accessory Kit!)
Each Ladybug® System includes a free $30 Accessory Kit Upgrade:
- Round Scrub Head: Perfect scrub head for jobs that require circular motions
- Stainless Steel Pads: Two stainless steel pads will be included and are great for rubbing down grills and ovens.
- Small Brass Scrub: Another great scrub head for chemical-free grease removal on grills, stoves, and ovens.
- Stainless Steel Scrub: Combined with the other four items in this kit, the stainless steel scrub head is great on the toughest, thickest build-ups.
The Ladybug® Tekno 2350 also includes:
- Extension Handles: Two extension handles put ceilings and awnings within reach.
- Flexible Hose: Unlike low-end steamers, the Ladybug® has steam pressure controls and a durable 6.7 foot-long hose.
- Edged Scrub Head: Conquer touch corners in the kitchen or bathroom using the firm bristles on this pointy attachment.
- Flat Scrub Head: Use this wide-faced scrubber on wide surfaces such as a floor, wall, or mattress!
- High-Pressure Nozzle: Tough jobs in small places require higher pressure concentration.
- Mini Scrub Heads: Perfect for detail cleaning tile grout, grills, and ovens.
- Squeegee Head: Removing hard water stains and soap stains from shower doors and mirrors has never been more environmentally-friendly and easy!
- Sponges: Sponges fit inside the scrub heads to increase towel contact on cleaning surfaces.
- Wallpaper Scraper: Steam is a great tool for removing stubborn wallpaper.
- Funnel: Easily add water to the reservoir without spilling.
- Cloth Cover: When wrapped around the scrub heads, the cloth cover wipes away light dirt build-up and small stains. Cloth is machine-washable.
- Boiler Drain Tool: Keep your Ladybug® in great condition by draining it after each use!
- Carrying Case: This case makes transporting the Ladybug® between the home and office convenient.
- Training DVD: Watch a how-to video detailing ways to operate your new Ladybug® system.
- Optional Accessories: In case the included accessories are not enough, Advanced Vapor Technologies has a thorough collection of attachments and accessories to choose from!
Unlike common cleaning chemicals, steam vapor can be used on numerous services ranging from tiles and linoleum to brick and glass. There is no need to purchase multiple cleaning solutions for each surface of your home. Rather, use the Ladybug®'s non-toxic steam cleaning power to keep your home spotless.
Brick SurfacesInterior and exterior brick surfaces can benefit from steam cleaning. Fireplaces, fire pits, walls, and driveways can be properly cleaned using the scrubbing attachments that come standard with Ladybug® systems.
Car InteriorBoth leather and cloth car interiors can benefit from the steam vapor power of Ladybug® systems. Remove dirt stains and sticky food spills with ease. Any dust mites hiding in the floor mats will also be eliminated.
Oven RacksBurnt-on grease and food stains are no problem for any Ladybug® Steam Vapor System.
Children's ToysSterilize children's toys including building blocks, stuffed animals, telescopes, and more!
Showers and BathtubsHard water and soap can leave stain marks on your shower floors and doors. Steam power can break down build-up to unmask a shiny shower!
MattressesSafely eliminate lice, bed bugs, dust mites, and unwanted bacteria and viruses that may be infesting your sleep space.
FloorsMops and rags may pickup dirt, but they only spread around the germs. Use steam power to eliminate those germs on hardwood, tile, linoleum, and carpet!
RefrigeratorsSteam vapor is a geat alternative to harsh chemicals when it comes to cleaning the inside of your refrigerator. No need to empty the fridge every time you want to clean something sticky!
Mirrors and WindowsThe squeegee attachment makes cleaning mirrors and windows a breeze! Even use the Ladybug® on your car's windshield.
UpholsteryUse the Ladybug® to steam away wrinkles on clothing and eliminate unwanted allergens from curtains, bedding, furniture, and other upholstery.
- Reservoir Capacity: 2.75L
- Boiler Capacity: 1.0L
- TANCS®: Yes
- Temperature: 325ºF
- Pressure: 90+ psi
- Power Ratings: 120V-1700W/110V-1500W
- ETL/ETLC Listed: Yes
- Dimensions: 16"H x 12"W x 16"D
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Boiler Warranty: 8-Year Warranty
- Internal Parts Warranty: 3-Year Warranty Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship as defined by the terms and conditions in the limited warranty.
About Ladybug® Steam Vapor Systems
Ladybug® systems are brought to you by Advanced Vapor Technologies, a health-friendly company determined to provide environmentally-friendly and scientifically-proven cleaning solutions to homes and businesses around the world. Cleaning dirty areas such kitchens and bathrooms used to require generous amounts of harsh, odorous chemicals such as chlorine bleach, petroleum distillates, ammonia, hydrochloric acid, and sodium acid sulfate. Many cleaning products label themselves "environmentally-friendly", but is anything as environmentally-friendly as tap water? Why deal with chemicals that can cause eye, lung, and skin irritations? Advanced Vapor Technologies offers a non-toxic, cost-effective, and environmentally responsible steam cleaning system that can disinfect almost any surface in your home!
Health Intentional Cleaning®
Ladybug® Steam Vapor Systems are built to clean beyond what the naked eye can see. Yes, the Ladybug® can cut through grease, water stains, dirt, and grime, but the real cleaning occurs when bacteria, viruses, bed bugs, dust mites, flea eggs, lice, mold, and mildew are eliminated. Common household polishers and cleaning solutions often use harsh chemicals that only leave surfaces looking clean and rooms full of odors. Ladybug® Steam Vapor Systems need only tap water to provide a non-toxic, odor-less cleaning solution that does not leave skin, eye, or lung irritants polluting your air. Unlike harsh chemicals such as chlorine bleach, petroleum distillates, ammonia, nitrobenzene, hydrochloric acid, and sodium acid sulfate, steam vapor is safe to use around children and pets.
- 1989 - Advanced Vapor Technologies' founder introduces first vapor systems to the United States
- 1997 - Ladybug® systems are equipped with new Continuous Fill System to increase safety and convenience for refilling
- 2001 - Ladybug® is scientifically proven to eliminate dust mites and remain effective for up to 8 weeks
- 2004 - TANCS® (Thermal Accelerated Nano Crystal Sanitation) is introduced to Ladybug® systems to increase boiler efficiency and durability by eliminating scale build up
- 2004 - Nationally Recognized Test Lab, Nelson Laboratory (Salt Lake City, Utah) verifies disinfection capabilities of TANCS® in Ladybug® systems
- 2006 - Microbiotest, Inc. tests Ladybug® systems for effectiveness on Norvirus, Norwalk-like viruses, Avian Influenza Virus, and Canine Parvovirus. Results show a 5-7 log reduction of pathogens after 5 seconds of exposure to TANCS® steam vapor.
- 2007 - TANCS® steam vapor tested for efficacy on Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), A.baumannii, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Salmonella choleraesuis, Escherichia coli, Enerococcus faecium (VRE), Candida, albicans, Aspergillus niger, and MS2 virus surrogate. Contact times tested (seconds): 0.05, 1, 2 and 5. Results confirm 5-7 log reduction of pathogens with a 5 seconds or less of exposure to TANCS® steam vapor. Data by ATL, Pleasanton, California.
- 2007 - Antimicrobial Test Laboratories, LLC conducts C. difficile study which shows complete disinfection after 5 seconds of treatment with TANCS® steam vapor
- 2007 - Industrial grade MondoVap® System equipped with TANCS® used in 123,321 square foot 24-hour library at University of Washington used by over 10,000 students daily. Excellent results found in all 18 bathrooms while minimizing chemical use and minimizing facilities downtime.
- 2009 - TANCS® patent application is granted U.S. Patent No. 7,547,413 by U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- 2009 - American Journal of Infection Control publishes research validating steam-powered cleaning as a viable replacement to chemical disinfectants for hospitals
- 2010 - Recognized university compiling research results for publication on destruction of biofilms using TANCS®. More information will be posted once final research is published.
|Manufacturer||Advanced Vapor Technologies|