The Vapamore MR-100 Primo™ will safely clean your home without using harsh, abrasive chemicals. The MR-100 Primo™ is perfect for eliminating bed bugs, dust mites, and other allergens found throughout the home, office, or car. The innovative design of every part of the Vapamore Cleaner is made to make cleaning a more comfortable and efficient process. With a high pressure, dry steam, the MR-100 Primo™ will easily cut through tough cleaning jobs without leaving your belongings soaked or streaked.
- Flexible Hose: Increased flexibility increases usability and range.
- Padded Steam Control Handle: Power settings make quick, comfortable work of any job.
- Intuitive Operation: Easy to read controls that feature new indicator lights.
- Solid Rubberized Wheels: Easily conquer your home's hardwood, tile, linoleum, rugs, and carpets thanks to these built-in wheels.
- Stainless Steel Boiler: Durable boiler means years of consistent and high-performing steam power.
- Retractable Power Cord: Hassle free cord that can be retracted with just one button.
- On-board Storage Compartment: Have cleaning accessories and tools handy to quickly switch between uses.
- Warranty: Enjoy the comfort of a Lifetime Warranty on the boiler, heating element and all internal electronics, and a 1-year warranty on parts and accessories from defects in material and workmanship.
The Vapamore MR-100 Primo™ includes:
- Detail Adapter
- Jet Nozzle Tool
- Detail Scraper Tool
- Nylon Grout Brush
- Nylon Medium Duty Brush
- Large Nylon Brush
- Brass Metal Brush
- Fabric Tool Cotton Cover
- Microfiber Floor Pad
- Floor Cleaning Head
- Extension Tubes X3
- Clothes/Fabric Tool
- Smooth Surface Squeegee
- Measuring Cup
- Fill Funnel
- Accessory Storage Bag
- Replacement O-Ring Set
Unlike common cleaning chemicals, steam vapor can be used on numerous services ranging from tiles and linoleum to brick and glass. There is no need to purchase multiple cleaning solutions for each surface of your home. Rather, use the Vapamore MR-100 Primo™'s non-toxic steam cleaning power to keep your home spotless. Cut through grease, soap stains, and grime while eliminating bed bugs, dust mites, and other allergens.
- Vinyl, Stone and Ceramic Tile, Grout
- Smooth Surface Concrete
- Rugs, Carpet
- Window Screens and Frames
- All Glassware and Decorative Glass Items
- Painted Walls
- Wood Paneling
- Wallpaper Cleaning and Removal
- Air vents and Air ducts
- Stove Tops, Ovens
- Sink, Drains, Faucets
- Counter Tops
- Tile, Grout
- Shower and Shower Doors
- Chrome Fixtures
Cars, Motorcycle, Boats
- Interior and Exterior Areas
- Engine Exterior
- Sports Equipment
- School Supplies
- Patio Furniture
- House Siding
- Boiler Temperature: 250°F
- Steam Temperature: 210° - 220°F
- Operating Pressure: 3.5 Bar Permissible Pressure: 5 Bar
- Continuous Refill: No
- Pressure Gauge: No
- Tank Capacity: 1.6 Liters
- Heating Time: 11 Minutes
- Operating Time: 60 Minutes Per Tanks
- Steam Hose Length: 6 Feet
- Retractable Power Cord Length: 18 Feet
- Boiler Material: Stainless Steel
- Heating Element: 1500 Watts
- Wattage and Power Consumption: 1500 watts, 120V, 60Hz
- Dimensions: 13"L x 15"H x 10"D
- Weight: 10.5 pounds
- Lifetime Warranty on all parts and labor of boiler, heating element, and all internal electronics.
- One Year Warranty on the parts an labor of accessories and housing of the steam cleaner.
- Warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship as defined by the terms and conditions in the limited warranty.