The Bliss Pillow is the perfect pillow for scrunching and molding into shape. A Talalay latex comfort core is wrapped inside of a goose down shell to provide blissful comfort and support in whatever shape you wish to mold the Bliss Pillow into. The luxurious cover is made of silky sateen cotton (with 260-thread count) that offers a smooth, comfortable feel that pairs perfectly with the soft down and supportive Talalay latex core.
Stomach and back sleepers can sleep soundly with this low-profile pillow that offers the unparalleled feel of goose down without the eventual flattening of traditional goose down pillows.
- Unsurpassed comfort for stomach and smaller back sleepers
- Conforms to head and neck contours providing proper orthopedic support
- Silky smooth, sateen stripe removable cotton, zippered cover
- Breathable pin-hole latex construction core promotes air circulation
- Will not break down like traditional down pillows
- Provides custom support using combination of moldable goose down and premium Talalay latex
- Breathable: Cooler in the summer, warmer in the winter
- Cradles neck and head, providing proper support
- Washable cover maintains a clean sleeping environment
- Reduced tossing and turning as a result of increased conformity and support
This latex cushion insert is a sterile, hygienic material that does not require washing. It can be spot cleaned with warm water and mild soap. Rinse with warm water and dry thoroughly at room temperature away from heat and light. Never place in a machine washer or dryer.
Professionally dry-clean or machine-wash the cover with warm water and mild soap. For best results, use a front-load commercial washing machine. Do not use chlorine bleach. Tumble dry with low heat. Drying may take several hours. Be sure that cover is completely dry prior to use.