SEBO ELECTRONIC 370 Upright Vacuum
The SEBO ELECTRONIC 370 is a heavy-duty, two-motor vacuum that delivers excellent performance while still being SEBO's quietest upright vacuum. The suction motor and brush motor are separated to deliver years of trouble-free operation. An aggressive power head with manual brush height adjustment offers a deep clean for both high pile and low pile carpets and rugs. The electronic controller alerts users of clogs, worn brush heads, full filter bags, brush obstructions, and improper brush height. Under certain conditions such as clogs, the electronic controller will also automatically shut off the brush roller to protect the motor and belt from unnecessary damage.
All SEBO vacuums are manufactured with the highest standards and are backed by a manufacturer's 5 Year Parts, Motor, and Labor Warranty in addition to AlerG's own 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Each model is engineered and manufactured in Germany and uses SEBO's extremely convenient changing bags that can be upgraded to S-Class filters for allergy sufferers. The ELECTRONIC 370 is a great vacuum for removing pet hair and dander from any household and is SEBO's quietest upright vacuum. The protective rubber-coated wheels ensure hard surfaces will not be scratched during transportation.
3-Step Filtration Technology:
- Heavy-Duty, Easy-Load Bags: Bagless vacuums might seem more cost-effective and convenient, but every allergy sufferer knows that for premium results vacuums require heavy-filtration bags. SEBO offers top-fill, three and four-layer bags that capture virtually all dirt and prevent the dirt from recycling into your air. A vacuum should assist in conquering allergies and not spread them around the house.
- S-Class Microfilters & HEPA Microfilters (optional): Schwebstoff Filters are made of electrostatically charged microfibers, which attract and capture dust particles that might otherwise be left uncaptured by bagless vacuums. 99.9% of particles 0.3 microns in diameter. SEBO also offers HEPA Microfilters that capture a minimum of 99.97% of airborne matter as small as 0.3 microns in diameter.Each HEPA filter come with an additional four-layer Ultra-Bag that provides high-efficiency pre-filtration to extend the life of the HEPA filter and maximize airflow.
- Exhaust Filter: Air exiting the vacuum motor is filtered for added protection against releasing dust.
Instant-Use Wand and Suction Hose:
The instant-use wand and suction hose are always ready for use! Simply pull out either out, or both, to clean small spills or reach tough corners. The wand and suction hose combine together to offer 8-feet of cleaning radius. An optional -foot extension hose is available and creates a total of 15-feet worth of hose length. Cleaning staircases, under and around furniture, and the interiors of cars has never been so convenient. and painless.
Low 5.5" Profile:
The SEBO ELECTRONIC 370 lays flat to make cleaning the gap under beds extremely convenient. This low-profile design makes for easy storage as well.
4-Level Manual Height Adjustment:
The power brush can be adjusted up and down depending on the surface. For thick, plush carpets, move the head up. For hardwood floors, tiles, low-profile carpets, move the power head down.
- Brush Obstruction Light with Automatic Shut Off: If the brush roller is obstructed, a red "check brush" light quickly flashes and the brush roller is immediately turned off. This safety measure prevents the motor and brush head from being damaged in the event of a clog.
- Incorrect Height Setting or Worn Brush Light: When the brush height is too high for optimal cleaning or when the brush roller should be replaced from wear, an orange "check brush" light will turn on. Once brush height is adjusted or a new brush head is installed, the light will turn off automatically.
- Full Bag or Clog Indicator: When a full bag, clog in the airflow pathway, or an excessively dirty microfilter is detected, this indicator light will light up. The vacuum will automatically shut off after 60 seconds and the warning light continuously flashes. This precaution prevents overheating and motor damage from a lack of adequate airflow.
Easy Brush Strip Removal and Cleaning:
Cleaning hair or other debris from the brush roller or replacing it when its bristles are worn is quick and easy, and no tools are required! This feature ensures consistently effective brush agitation of the carpet pile. The ELECTRONIC 370 has a brush roller with a replaceable brush strip. This is part of its heavy-duty sealed brushing mechanism, which provides extra rugged durability.
Two-Motor Design, Automatic Brush Shut Off:
The 1,000 watt suction motor and 150-watt brush roller motor operate separately. When upright, the ELECTRONIC 370 vacuum automatically shuts off the brush roller. The suction motor remains on for wand and hose use.
Wide Power Head with One-Sided Edge Cleaning:
The 14-inch wide power head has a 12.5-inch cleaning path. The L-shaped power head provides excellent maneuverability around furniture and under cabinets. The extension side of the head cleans to the edge.
Three On-Board Full-Size Tools:
The ELECTRONIC 370 includes a crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery nozzle to help the ELECTRONIC 370 adjust to any cleaning situation.
Large Filter Bag:
A large filter bag means long-lasting filter bags and increased air flow for motor protection. The filter bag is also easy to access, seal, and throw away.
Durable Heavy-duty Belts:
The reinforced toothed belts do not slip or stretch, resulting in a more efficient use of power, and they should last the life of the machine.
39-Foot Cord with Rotating Hook:
Rotating the quick-release hook for quick unwinding of the long cord. The cord is long enough to minimize power outlet changes.