The Natural High Profile Pillow is made of 100% natural Talalay latex that is sustainably extracted from rubber trees and is manufactured using the environmentally friendly Talalay process. Included is a 100% organic, zippered cover and an unbleached cotton protective liner. Even the packaging is environmentally-friendly and features natural materials such as jute, hemp, and cotton. The included information sheets are printed on recycled paper using soy inks from a wind-powered printing press.
The pin-hole latex construction promotes air circulation and is paired with a high-profile design that provides ample support for the head, neck, and contours of side and back sleepers.
- Unsurpassed comfort for side and back sleepers
- Conforms to head and next contours offering optimal support
- Breathable pin-hole latex construction promotes air circulation
- Washable cover maintains a clean sleeping environment
- Ideal for allergy sufferers: Hypoallergenic, dust mite resistant, antibacterial
- Breathable: Cooler in the summer, warmer in the winter
- Ideal for back and side sleepers
- Classic high-loft design
- Reduced tossing and turning as a result of increased conformity and support
This pillow is made of a sterile, hygenic material that does not require washing. It can be spot cleaned with warm water and mild soap. Rinse with warm water and dry thoroughly at room temperature away from heat and light. Never place in a machine washer or dryer.
The zippered cover can be removed and washed in the washing machine with cold water with similar color items and mild detergent. Tumble dry using low heat to minimize shrinkage.