Common household cleaning products, detergents and materials can emit dangerous vapors. The HealthMate+™ offers a superior gas filtration system to remove a wide range of chemical vapors. If the HealthMate+™ doesn't change your life and improve your sleep, return it for a refund within 30 days.
360° Progressive Filtering System
The HealthMate™ addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate™, passing it through a 4-stage filter. The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
- STAGE 1 - Large Particle Pre-filter • Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 - Medium Particle Pre-filter • Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 - 15 lbs. of Superblend Activated Carbon/Zeolite Blend and Potassium Iodide • Removes chemicals, gases and odors (e.g. sulfuric acid and ammonia)
- STAGE 4 - 60 ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA • Removes harmful micro-organisms (e.g. bacteria and viruses)
Our commitment to you.
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee In the unlikely event that you're not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air cleaner was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an amazing 5-years, under normal residential use.
- Dimensions: 23" x 14.5" x 14.5"
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Maximum Coverage Area: 1500 Sq. Ft.
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3 Speed Control Switch
- Air Delivery: 400 CFM on high setting, 200 CFM on medium setting, 75 CFM on low setting
- Decibel Levels: 66 Db at high, 55 Db at medium, 50 Db at low
- System Efficiency for Particles: Traps 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns